Hello!

Welcome to My Emerblog!
I'm a year old now.
See pictures and videos of me working on my mischievious deeds!


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LOL


So I've discovered this new thing where I can make noises through my mouth and make faces at the same time. My parents love it! You should see their faces! It's incredible how little it takes to entertain them! My Dad says it's baby talk. Okay but if I'm talking then they should be able to understand me, right? Sheesh, if only! I'm still not getting what I want right away. Like how long is this going to take! Well anyway, I've been practicing pretty hard. I'm even doing this thing called laughter. That's when I'm, like, really happy or something and I get this reflex that makes me shout out. It's quite enjoyable, especially to watch my parents react to it.


Click to Hear Emerson Laughing


I think I learned it from my Mom, because I can rememeber hearing something like it and being shook up and down quite often when I was on the inside. It was fun!

1 comment:

Micah and Colleen said...

emerson, you are just to cute...We cant wait to see you again in person...we miss you and both mommy and daddy to...dont give them to hard of a time ok?
love
auntie colleen