Hello!

Welcome to My Emerblog!
I'm a year old now.
See pictures and videos of me working on my mischievious deeds!


Monday, May 5, 2008

Dr. Stone

Doctor Stone is the doctor that my parents take me to every so often. He seems pretty nice but I REALLY don't like going there. Don't tell my parents that, okay! Well anyway they make you get undressed and put you on this thing they call a scale. I was like 12 pounds the last time they did that which was when I was 2 months old. Well I had something very traumatic happen to me this last time. I was sitting there minding my own business, quite content mind you, when I literally felt this shooting pain in my legs. And again and AGAIN! OMG! I've never felt anything like that before in my entire life! Seems like they could give a baby a heads up or something about these type of things. Any baby out there experience anything like this before? I mean, had I known, I think I would have put up such a fuss before I went there that my parents probably wouldn't have taken me. I'm really good at that! ;-) I don't think my parents love me! I mean, why would they want me to go through such an awful thing! Well, let me tell you, I really gave them the business the next day and a half. Boy oh boy did they hear it from me! That'll teach 'em for next time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Emerson-

I know what you mean about shots. Keep them up all night afterwards! It always worked for me.

Nick

belle d. said...

em_e i can't believe that no one gave you fair warning before your shots! i'm guessing they didn't even give you tylenol beforehand, either! savages! you poor baby. i love you!
tante bella