Hello!

Welcome to My Emerblog!
I'm a year old now.
See pictures and videos of me working on my mischievious deeds!


Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 Months

Hi, Everyone. I know I haven't blogged into a while so I just wanted to give you an update. I turned 3 months this week and had fun opening up something called a present! I think I'm going to like those whenever I get them. Anyway check out some of the new uploaded pictures in Month 3 if you just can't wait until my next blog entry, which if you are reading this, it's probably true! Well, I better go keep my parents busy. I think that they think that they have me on a schedule or something. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. (That's what they think!!)

2 comments:

belle d. said...

you look so sweet opening your present emE! i promise you'll have something to open from me, uncle bunny and cousin millE really soon! love you!
tante bella

belle d. said...

p.s. you look tres fab in verde little baby! i saw your month 3 pics on picasa!
wuv u,
tante bella