Hello!

Welcome to My Emerblog!
I'm a year old now.
See pictures and videos of me working on my mischievious deeds!


Sunday, January 25, 2009

My first shopping experience

Twas one sunny day, we were out for a spin.
It was mommy, daddy, paw paw and me with a grin.
We were all crammed up in my daddy's blue car
When all of sudden I heard noise from afar
Oh wait, it was just mommy and pawpaw all  in excitement
'Bout  seeing a WINCO, a shopping delightment.
So out of the car and into Winco we went
To explore every aisle as a family event.

Now once in the store there were white gleaming floors


There were towering shelves filled with cookies and smores.


Down pasta and pizza and cherry-coke aisles

Through dry goods and wet goods and sweets that bring smiles


There were aisles for medicines that make you real droggy
I even caught glimpse of a valentine's doggy.

Aisle by aisle we filled up our basket.
I checked once, 
I checked twice and knew it was fantastic!
When out of the corner I spied with my eye
A nice big fluffy green looking guy.
I tugged and I pulled and I pulled and I tugged
but nay did it budge so I gave a big shrug,

Alas!  I think I'll take this nice purple one
To end this nice day of shopping filled with lots of fun!


No comments: