Hello!

Welcome to My Emerblog!
I'm a year old now.
See pictures and videos of me working on my mischievious deeds!


Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm 10 Months Now


I'm growing up so fast! Today I am 10 months old. I can practically drive!

So what can I do now ...

  • I've been practicing diligently on my walking. Everyday I take more and more steps. I'm up to 12 steps all by myself!
  • Mommy, Daddy and I have been practicing our signs so I can learn how to communicate with them. I think I'm getting some of them, but sometimes it's a lot easier to cry and scream to get what you want. You know what I mean?
  • I'm getting bigger and bigger. I need to wear 12 month old clothing now.
  • I love reading stories at bedtime and can turn the pages all by myself!
  • I love helping mommy and daddy reaarrange things around the house. I especially love placing things where I can reach them more easily. Like on the floor!
  • I also like to help daddy type on the ccccccccccccccccccccooooomputer!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: